Thursday 18 July 2013

ANDY MURRAY WINS WIMBLEDON! (SORRY FOR THE LATENESS!)

Hey guys this is another everyday thing @random. This is a special edition of tennis so I hope you enjoy.

Yes yes guys calm down, stop clapping your hands will hurt, he hasn't even let out a breath! Oh yes! Andy Murray has won wimbledon and put us out of our misery from 77 years! As you guys know I absolutly adore tennis and I was watching the moment, IT WAS SO INTENSE! He just had 1 more to go and he would've won more quicker but then it kept going to advantage and me and my brother were literally shaking it was like we were under pressure. When he won we celebrated by playing a game of tennis. I went on dailymail and the most of the articles were about Murray, it was an amazing moment.

Now for those of you who don't know about tennis but watch it, you still get to celebrate! He is a true legend. Although I know some people wanted Federer and Nadal to win but that just goes to show! Anyway it was funny after he won because he forgot to hug his mom! I was watching Kim's reaction and she was so happy when she won. Then like a day later a programme came out of Andy Murray and my brother was like they recorded this weeks before...Awkward I think. Real talk though I think Andy Murray should get an MBE or a Nighthood for proving that England are worth it and can do best! Although strictly speaking he is scottish but we will leave that for another day. I am so inspired by Andy Murray even when I am fasting I have started practicing my tennis and I am very good (trying not to blow my own trumpet). Although I have been practicing with the wall and it isn't as good as a real human so in actual fact I could be rubbish! 

For all you tennis fans out there I hope you enjoyed England's triumph and hopefully one day you will be in my blog being another winner of Wimbledon. Down below are some pictures and please comment to let me know if you love tennis or need to learn about it, would love to hear your opinions! Hope you enjoy, have a blast of a day!

Haleema.k

    


 
   
 




No comments:

Post a Comment