Monday 8 July 2013

Just a little good luck message...

Hey everyone, this is just a short message for all you lovely people :) Enjoy :D

So as I am aware (most people are) it is the holy month of Ramadahan on Wednesday 10th July 2013 and that depends on whatever you follow. I am personally muslim and I know the stress for people who fast because the Fast's get longer and longer and this year it's my first time (I believe that girls start at 12) so I have seen other girls worrying about it. Let me tell you something, in this blessed month you gain so many rewards and a clever man (#blue eyed handsome daddy) once told me that the trick is water. After iftari (breaking of the fast) keep a water bottle along side of you and then do that until the fast starts again, and you will be fine. 

Now I know adults might think, she is 12 what does she know so I'm not faulting your logic but I want to help people that are just starting like me... Oh and you may see people not fasting but it doesn't give an excuse to patronize them because it's their choice and their sin so we can't do much about that. Although I feel like they try to hide it, let me tell you something. You may be hiding from people but you can't hide from Allah. So ending on a positive note I wish you Ramadhan Mubarak and hope that you gain as much rewards and become an even more amazing person than you. Remember in this month all devils and evil is locked up so you make your own choices and decisions. This month will help you...

GOOD LUCK IF YOU ARE FASTING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY RAMADHAN :)

HaleemaK

P.S I won't be posting as much for this month because I will be quiet tired so don't be dissapointed... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment