Tuesday 2 July 2013

So sowwy's, shammaazing people and a real superwomen!!!

Hey guys I am super sorry that I haven't written in ages! I have had a ton of exams and revised like hell (check out my blog post #how to revise!)! Anyway I have made this blog post to make it up to you hope you enjoy!

There is a 25 year old women on YouTube and her name is Lilly Singh...were am I going with this....SHE IS AMAZING! That's right she is a YouTuber who does funny videos about anything and everything and her name is iisuperwomenii, if you haven't seen her I suggest you do. She is named superwomen because she really is super! Her videos can be serious and funny because she is an entertainer I SERIOUSLY suggest you go take a look. 

She recently came out with a video 'DRAW MY LIFE' which I know is really popular and she gave us the truth. She was at a point in her life were she (i quote) 'lost her desire to live' because of issues but she picked herself back up and I think she is an shaamazing role model for everyone. She brightens my day when I watch her and I just love her. You can find her on twitter and she is a YouTube celebrity!!! Paris Jackson even said she liked her and she is starring in a movie! None of this changes her and that is what I love, she is so humble and I swear if you add a comment on what video you want her to do, she will do it! 

OK so that's the good news over welcome to the....GOOD NEWSx2!!! So I am just in a happy state and no end to say there is a few people I want to thank for being in my lifeeyyy!! First of my Father! That's right he is an amazing dad and I am so thankful to have him.The 2nd person has to be my Grandad.He died a few months back and I love you Grandad, rip to the best Grandad in the world. I just want to say that whether you have parents or just one or whatever, don't take your love ones for granted because they love you the most. 

Now I'm just gonna be crazy and show you some funny/happy/crazy images and before I go I hope you enjoyed my post and so sowwy again! xx Haleema



   


IISUPERWOMENII  <<<<<This is superwomen!


Hope you enjoyed :) Remember keep that face smiling...

No comments:

Post a Comment