Saturday 13 April 2013

Awesome social networking sites, or not...



Social networking sites



Hey everyone so this is just another everyday thing @random I hope you like it :)

So there are lots of social networking sites that everybody uses. Facebook being number one but also: Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram (sort of), ask fm and others that are not so popular. I am not really a social networking person as I am sure other people aren't either. Facebook is probably the most popular and even though I am not allowed it I would not make it. Below are only SOME reasons why:


  • It is dangerous
  • Boring
  • There are better things to do
  • The wrong people are on there
  • You dont know who your talking to
  • It doesn't have a good record (bad things have happened)
  • I DONT NEED MORE REASONS TO TELL PEOPLE IT IS UTTER GUFF!
So like I said those are just some of the reasons I disagree with stupid facebook. I don't hate all of them, in fact I use Twitter and that is it. The bad thing about these networking sites is the people on them. That is what makes it dangerous and not safe. There have been so many bad news reports about facebook it is stupid to go on it. I am sure some would disagree, especially teenagers today. Most people (teenagers) have facebook to talk to their freinds and be in the cool crowd. What happened to texting or bbming with awesome phones not to mention whatsapp. You have all these awesome phones and yet facebook is also something you have.

Tumblr isn't exactly something people talk about, not as much as facebook and I am not sure what it is about. I think Twitter is the best out of all of them. Your able to get followers and it is not dangerous unless you say stupid things. You can tweet about amusing things and see what famous people/celebrities are doing/saying. If there are inappropriate people, on twitter they will get reported and nobody will bother with them so it is better that facebook. I have had an ask.fm and frankly I think it is the same rubbish as facebook. Yes it isn't dangerous but people ask stupid, rude and wierd questions. I wouldn't recommend this. 

Overall, there is always a downside to most of these websites but facebook in my opinion is the worst. Twitter is the best one and the rest are all stupid and a waste of time. 


Hope you enjoyed this post, 
HaleemaK

P.S BLOGGER IS THE BEST THEN IT IS TWITTER BECAUSE I JUST REALISED BLOGGER IS IN THE SN CATEGORY!



No comments:

Post a Comment