Saturday 27 April 2013

Sincere, late update...

Hey guys I am really sorry I haven't wrote a blog post in a while, I have just had lots of school work to do so I'm going to do an update on stuff that has happened recently.

Eastenders-
Firstly lets start with the residents of Albert Square, Kane certainly did return for Liam and tried to sweet talk him in to changing his statement. Sorry Kane but he is a butcher and he firmly said no. Although Kane tried to grab him up mother Bianca came to her son's rescue. Yesterday's Eastenders was certainly humorous when Bianca attacked Kane. Go team B!

While that has been happening Janine has returned. She is trying to get her daughter back but will she in the end? Sharon and Phil are a couple! Who would of thought it those secret kisses and just plain loneliness. Poor 'Denni' hasn't been handling Jacks departure, but what will happen for these 2 love birds in the future?

The Blog-
I am so fortunate in the blog world. My views have increased and I hope you guys spread the word even more to visit this blog. Please do follow and subscribe for daily posts and you will be sure to be impressed :)

News-
So lets move on to some royal news updates. Lets start with Kate, Harry and Will's  visit to the Warner Brose studios! They visited the world of Harry Potter and had fun with their 'wands' and seeing all the amazing sights Hogwarts Express had to offer. There are pictures down below of their fun! Speaking of Kate... Kate's dress from Top Shop sold out within an hour of people wearing it! Our duchess just gets better and better! If you want to see more visit the BBC website. BBC.co.uk/news/.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post again I am sorry for not posting and I will never do it again! Look below for some pictures on the news and Eastenders. Bye x Haleema.k






























 

















No comments:

Post a Comment